Caudebec is a commune in the Seine-Maritime department in the Haute-Normandie region in northern France. It is located 27 miles (43 km) W.N.W. of Rouen, on the right bank of the River Seine.
Attractions in Caudebec include the Marine Museum of the Seine, the House of the Templars and the Church of Caudebec-en-Caux.
Things to see and do
* Church of Caudebec-en-Caux
* Maison des Templiers (The Templars' House)
* The riverside embankments (Les Quais)
* Musée de la marine de Seine – Museum on the history of river navigation
* The former prison from the fourteenth century
Cruise Season – March - Dec
Currency – Euro (EUR)
Language – French
Land Area – 4.93 km²
Population – 2,322 approx
Electricity – 2 round pins European style.
Time – UTC plus five hours
International Country Telephone Code – + 44
Port Location – The river port at Caudebec is located on the River Seine.
Please note, while cruise details and inclusions are accurate at time of loading they are subject to change due to changes in cruise line practices and policies. Please check details and inclusions at time of booking.