Island Sky and Hebridean Sky are truly sisters. Built in the same Italian Shipyard, both boast spacious, well-appointed suites, stylish common areas, and redundant core technology that allows them to operate smoothly, even under the most challenging of conditions. Both ships are all-suite, all-inclusive small expedition vessels with touches of elegance throughout. The Island Sky is scheduled for additional upgrades in 2017, including the addition of tinted sliding glass doors to all cabins on the Promenade Deck.Enquire about this cruise ship »
Facilities | Amenities | Dining
- Elevator serving all passenger decks
- Upgraded WIFI Internet
- Library with computers
- Panoramic Top Deck Observation Platform
- Bar/Lounge with Live Entertainment
- Lounge with Audiovisual Facilities
- DVD Movie Library
- Outdoor Cafe
- Voyage Photographer
- Complimentary Coffee/Tea station
- Complimentary Wine or Beer with Dinner
- Hair Dryer
- Individual Climate Control
- Flat Screen TV with DVD/CD player
- Complimentary Expedition Jacket
Great expeditions require great food!
Our team of world-class chefs offer breakfast, lunch and dinner menus that change daily.They have boat-loads of creativity, so you are sure to experience a variety of remarkable cuisine throughout your voyage.
Please note, while cruise details and inclusions are accurate at time of loading they are subject to change due to changes in cruise line practices and policies. Please check details and inclusions at time of booking.