11-Nights accommodation aboard Star Breeze
All meals in all venues at all times, including room service menu available 24 hours
All non-alcoholic beverages, including cappuccino, espresso, and other specialty non-alcoholic drinks
Welcome cocktails at reception
All onboard entertainment
Unlimited use of Fitness Center
Unlimited use of all water sports equipment
Informative nightly port talks and destination briefings
Port taxes and government fees.
• Be out on deck for scenic cruising of the beautiful Inside Passage between Vancouver and Anchorage looking for wildlife along the way
• Discover the First Nations totems of Ketchikan, Petroglyph Beach in Wrangell and the incredible beauty of Tracy Arm
• Take the journey to Mendenhall Glacier in Juneau
• Enjoy Point Adolphus, one of Alaska’s most popular feeding areas for migrating humpback whales near Icy Strait Point
• Visit St. Michael's Cathedral and find out about the Russian heritage of Sitka
Get closer with WINDSTAR’S SIGNATURE EXPEDITIONS as a team of onboard experts sails with the ship for the entirety of the cruise and leads guided Zodiac and kayak tours in the fjords.
This is a James Beard Foundation culinary themed cruise featuring Chef TBA and Beverage Expert TBA and includes:
Hosted dinner with James Beard Foundation Chef and Beverage Expert, including wine pairings
Demos by the chef of some of their recipes
Shopping at the local market with the chef
Wine, spirits, or beer tastings
Shopping and tours with the sommelier/beverage expert (based on availability)
Cruise costs are in New Zealand Dollars (NZD). Offer subject to availability at time of booking. Prices are per person share twin based on best available cruise fare, inclusive of all discounts unless otherwise stated. Subject to availability and currency fluctuations. All fares and taxes are subject to change without notice up until full payment is received. Itinerary may be subject to change. Credit card payments will incur a fee. Cruise deposit, amendment and cancellation conditions apply. Travel agent service fees may apply. Special conditions apply - please ask for full details at time of enquiry. Cruise Line reserves the right to re-instate the fuel supplement for all guests up to US$9 per person per day if the price of light sweet crude on the New York Mercantile Exchange (NYMEX) exceeds US$70 per barrel. Please consult cruise line website for current information.