10-Night yacht cruise aboard Star Legend
Accommodation in an oceanview stateroom.
Superb dining, with all main meals included during your cruise.
Non-alcoholic beverages, including specialty tea and coffee drinks.
Onboard entertainment, including local performances in most regions.
Port taxes and government fees.
• Discover the beauty of UNESCO site Mount Fuji, Japan's highest mountain, when you get to Shimizu
• Highlights of Busan to visit include Gyeongju, a UNESCO site and 1,500-year-old Tongdosa Temple
• Explore Shingu's UNESCO site Makimura-jinja Shrine, part of the Sacred Sites of Pilgrimage Routes in the Kii Mountain Range
• Respectfully remember "Never Again" at the Peace Memorial Parks of Nagasaki and Hiroshima
• Enjoy the cuisine of Hiroshima, with not-to-be-missed Okonomiyaki savory pancakes
• See the 16th century Osaka Castle, the city's main historic landmark
Cruise costs are in New Zealand Dollars (NZD). Offer subject to availability at time of booking. Prices are per person share twin based on best available cruise fare, inclusive of all discounts unless otherwise stated. Prices are subject to currency fluctuations and are based on cash or cheque. Itinerary changes may apply. Cruise deposit, amendment and cancellation conditions apply. Travel agent service fees may apply. Special conditions apply - please ask for full details at time of enquiry. Cruise Line reserves the right to re-instate the fuel supplement for all guests up to US$9 per person per day if the price of light sweet crude on the New York Mercantile Exchange (NYMEX) exceeds US$70 per barrel. Please consult cruise line website for current information.