Discover the historical and architectural treasures of the Dalmatian Coast with this exceptional itinerary from Ponant
|Star Rating||Departs||Venice, Italy|
|Ports of Call||Venice, Rab Island, Hvar, Kotor, Dubrovnik, Mijet Island, Korcula, Piran|
Select a cabin to get pricing. Pricing is approximate.
Valid: 20 Dec 2017 - 31 Jan 2018
7-Night expedition voyage aboard Le Lyrial
Superb dining, with all main meals included during your cruise.
Captains welcome cocktail and gala dinner.
Open Bar (pouring wines, house champagne, alcohol except premium brands... list available upon request).
Evening entertainment and events onboard.
24hr room service.
Water sports activities (except scuba diving) using the ships equipment.
Port taxes and government fees.
• A kid-friendly, family cruise, with specific entertainment;
• UNESCO World Heritage Sites: the lagoon of Venice, the old towns of Dubrovnik and Kotor;
• A cruise featuring culture and history, sailing along the turquoise waters of the Adriatic Sea to visit three countries (Italy, Croatia and Montenegro);
• Two all-new ports of call: Trieste and its many Neo-Classical and Viennese palaces, and Cres and its medieval architecture;
• An overnight stay in Venice to really enjoy the 'Most Serene City'.
Cruise costs are in New Zealand Dollars (NZD). Offer subject to availability at time of booking. Prices are per person share twin based on best available cruise fare, inclusive of all discounts unless otherwise stated. Prices are subject to currency fluctuations and are based on cash or cheque. Itinerary changes may apply. Cruise deposit, amendment and cancellation conditions apply. Travel agent service fees may apply. Special conditions apply - please ask for full details at time of enquiry. Cruise Line reserves the right to re-instate the fuel supplement for all guests up to US$9 per person per day if the price of light sweet crude on the New York Mercantile Exchange (NYMEX) exceeds US$70 per barrel. Please consult cruise line website for current information.
Please note, while cruise details and inclusions are accurate at time of loading they are subject to change due to changes in cruise line practices and policies. Please check details and inclusions at time of booking.