|Star Rating||Departs||Papeete, Tahiti|
|Ports of Call||Papeete, Fakarava, Rangiroa, Tahaa, Huahine, Bora Bora, Moorea|
Select a cabin to get pricing. Pricing is approximate.
Valid: 5 Oct 2017 - 15 Nov 2017
10-Night yacht cruise aboard Wind Spirit
Accommodation in an oceanview stateroom.
Superb dining, with all main meals included during your cruise.
Non-alcoholic beverages, including specialty tea and coffee drinks.
Onboard entertainment, including local performances in most regions.
Port taxes and government fees.
• Relax and enjoy the sunset as you overnight in Bora Bora
• Explore the rich ecosystem of Fakarava, a UNESCO Biosphere Reserve known for some of the best diving in the South Pacific
• Check out your choice of complimentary watersports toys from the ship's Watersports Platform
• Celebrate at Windstar's Destination Discovery Event and fun-filled Signature Onboard Barbecue
• Learn native Polynesian dances and experience local culture with special guest performers
• Snorkel or dive in Rangiroa’s huge lagoon filled with colorful fish and beautiful coral
Cruise costs are in New Zealand Dollars (NZD). Offer subject to availability at time of booking. Prices are per person share twin based on best available cruise fare, inclusive of all discounts unless otherwise stated. Prices are subject to currency fluctuations and are based on cash or cheque. Itinerary changes may apply. Cruise deposit, amendment and cancellation conditions apply. Travel agent service fees may apply. Special conditions apply - please ask for full details at time of enquiry. Cruise Line reserves the right to re-instate the fuel supplement for all guests up to US$9 per person per day if the price of light sweet crude on the New York Mercantile Exchange (NYMEX) exceeds US$70 per barrel. Please consult cruise line website for current information.
Please note, while cruise details and inclusions are accurate at time of loading they are subject to change due to changes in cruise line practices and policies. Please check details and inclusions at time of booking.