Leave the mundane behind as you cruise effortlessly from port to sparkling port along the world’s most fabled coastline
|Star Rating||Departs||Barcelona, Spain|
|Ports of Call||Barcelona, Marseilles, Sanary-Sur-Mer, Monte Carlo, Sanremo, Portofino, Portovenere, Bastia, Portoferraio, Rome (Civitavecchia)|
Valid: 24 Apr 2018 - 31 May 2018
7-Night Yacht Cruise aboard Wind Surf.
All meals, in all venues
Non-alcoholic beverages, including specialty tea and coffee drinks
Beautifully appointed ocean view stateroom or suite
Plush bathrobes and slippers
Fresh flowers and fruit in your stateroom or suite
Marble finished baths (power yachts only)
Flat screen TV and DVD player
Spectacular onboard deck barbecue
Onboard entertainment, including local performances in most regions
Fully equipped Watersports Platform, use of all water sports equipment included
Access to the Open Bridge
Champagne Welcome Reception
Beautiful Sail Away from every port
Port taxes and government fees.
• See the history in Barcelona’s festive Las Ramblas and Gaudi’s renowned La Sagrada Familia, a UNESCO site
• Visit the cultural landscape of Serra de Tramuntana, a UNESCO site
• Explore the charming island of Elba, where Napoleon was exiled
• Stroll past the lovely Russian Orthodox Church and the labyrinty of houses in San Remo
• Discover the hidden piazzas, UNESCO sites and Trevi Fountain in Rome
• Find the heart of Corsica, sampling their unique cuisine, such as wild boar casserole, along the way
Cruise costs are in New Zealand Dollars (NZD). Offer subject to availability at time of booking. Prices are per person share twin based on category BX (Oceanview Stateroom), inclusive of all discounts unless otherwise stated. Prices are subject to currency fluctuations and are based on cash or cheque. Itinerary changes may apply. Cruise deposit, amendment and cancellation conditions apply. Travel agent service fees may apply. Special conditions apply - please ask for full details at time of enquiry. Cruise Line reserves the right to re-instate the fuel supplement for all guests up to US$9 per person per day if the price of light sweet crude on the New York Mercantile Exchange (NYMEX) exceeds US$70 per barrel. Please consult cruise line website for current information.
Please note, while cruise details and inclusions are accurate at time of loading they are subject to change due to changes in cruise line practices and policies. Please check details and inclusions at time of booking.